Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Copy and paste

Mia,

What have I done wrong? Do anyone knows?

How can anyone possibly offer an informed solution unless you post your code?

Mike
--
When competing hypotheses are equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces
the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question.

"Mia" wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem with copying and pastig.

I have wrote a code wich copies a table after sorting it and pastes i in
to a new workbok. Everything works fine when I'm standing in the
table and runs the macro, but if I'm standing above the table
it copies all the rows and not only the filtered ones.

What have I done wrong? Do anyone knows?

--
Best regards
Mia