Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MWS-C360 MWS-C360 is offline

Default Recording Macro Error Message

While recording the macro, I access the cell I need the formula in and write
the formula. After writing the formula and hitting ENTER, I receive a
microsoft GUI with "Unable To Record", and ackknowledge the GUI by hitting
OK. The forluma is written to the cell - all even has the desired
result/calculation.

When I access the code, the navigation within the worksheet is listed in the
code, but the furmula is not listed.

I tried exiting the file and trying a second time, yet the same results. How
do I "reset" the macro recorder to again begin to record all aspects of a
macro recording?

Any and All Help is Appreciated - Thank You