Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CG[_4_] CG[_4_] is offline

Default CopyPicture method of range class failed using RangeName

All,

I have a worksheet where I am cycling through some pivot tables and
copying a range defined by a range name to an output sheet. The range
being copied includes a chart and a few rows of cells. I keep getting
Run-Time Error '1004':
CopyPicture method of range class failed

I believe the syntax is correct because if I use error code and use
resume it will continue after 0 to <15 tries?

Anyone have any experience with this issue?

I have tried both options below:
Range(strRangeName).CopyPicture Appearance:=xlScreen,
Format:=xlPicture

Worksheets(SourceSheetName).Range(strRangeName).Co pyPicture
Appearance:=xlScreen, Format:=xlPicture