Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Basil Basil is offline

Default Cycle through a list

Hi,

I have a more comprehensive query below but don't really have the time to
wait for a comprehensive answer.

Could you please help me with going through a list in VBA?

I have a named range and the first column has a list of countries. I want to
go through this list and do an action for each country. Can you please help
with how to do this? I've tried things like application.index(myrange,,1)
with no luck, and don't know the appropriate way to cycle through once I have
that too.

I have a fuller query ('Creating multiple pivot report at run time') with no
replies below. If that is a step too far, help with the abive would be
greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Basil