Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Have_Data_Will_Travel Have_Data_Will_Travel is offline

Default Editing While Using Column Headers As A Reference

I need to pull certain columns out of a data file to use in the creation of
an invoice. The file is a database export and the database will only pull
user-defined fields if they have data entered in them. Since we can use the
UDF fields some weeks and not others the data size is variable both in number
of row and in the columns that are created. I need to be able to select
columns based on their column header (Customer Number, Customer Name, Part
Number, etc).

Is there VBA language that will allow me to select a variable range based on
the column header?