Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RAZ RAZ is offline

Default removing rows.

How to remove rows in one sheet according to values (text) entered in another
sheet.

If I do not enter text "PTA" (but anything else) in a sheet named "Input
Data", on another sheet named "2 Page" these rows (11,12,13,14,15,16,17,
20,21,22,23,24,25) should dissappear.

Also If I enter anything else, other than word "Vertical" in cell F3 of
"Input Data", rows 101,103,105,107,109,111,113 should dissappear in the sheet
named "2 Page"

when these conditions not true I want these rows to re-appear.

If I need to use macro or other codings please explain, As I am new to this.

Thanks in advance