Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mcambrose mcambrose is offline

Default Selecting Two Sheets to Display Side by Side

I often want to display two workbooks side by side. I know how to use the
window command and display all teh open workbooks, but this is a pain because
I often have numerous workbooks open. I then have to downbar all the ones I
don't want to see. Is there a command to display two sheets side by side? I
could probably figure out how to write code to let me select the two sheets I
want. Maybe someone has already done this. Thanks