Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default MSNStockquotes V MoneyCentral

How are you doing this. At least post your code. Or

I have some free files for yahoo downloads.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Ken G" wrote in message
If I use the Excel add-in for retrieving stock quotes I get quotes to 3
decimal places, however If I use vba code to retrieve prices from
moneycentral.msn.com it only gives 2 decimal places. This appears to be a
limitation of moneycentral, not the vba code.

What vba code do I need to retrieve quotes to 3 decimal places.