Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default MSDG not displaying posts; expects duplicates :-(

I forgot you gave headers yesterday. But you asked...

Your observations may or may not be valid. Since you do not provide any
specifics, I really do not know what you are looking at, so I cannot vet
your statements.

... therefore I explained, looking at the headers enables you to vet my
statements.

I tried to help you, firstly by reporting the issue that seems important to
you, then by attempting to explain what I was looking at. You reply with
rudeness just because I forgot you know about headers.

Regards,
Peter T

"Joe User" <joeu2004 wrote in message
"Peter T" <peter_t@discussions wrote:
Look at the message headers. You are using Outlook Express,
select the message, Alt-Enter, Details (or do File /
Properties / Details).

Y'mean like the headers I have been provided? Just exactly how d'ya thunk
I grabbed them? Klunk! Rhetorical questions.

It's up to you to justify your claims. I think I have done a thorough job
of justifying mine.

But I'm not going to waste any more time on you.