Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Minitman Minitman is offline

Default Problem Passing Arguments

Greetings,

I am having problems passing arguments from a BeforeDoubleClick event.
The problem is that out of five argument that the called procedure is
looking for, only 2 will always have a value. Of the other 3 one or
more will not have a value depending on what cell is DoubleClicked.
This all worked before I moved the UserForm and Module1 from each
schedule workbook to only one set in the customer record workbook. At
first, I was getting a type mismatch, but now I am getting nothing (no
errors and no activity, nothing)

Here is my code in the sheet section of the calling workbook:

Option Explicit
Dim OtherWkbk As Workbook

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal _
Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
Dim sInv As String
Set OtherWkbk = Workbooks("MCL6.xls")
Select Case Target.Column
Case 3
Select Case Target.Row
Case 3 To 839
sInv = CStr(Target.Value)
End Select
Case Else
sInv = 0
End Select
Application.Run "'" & OtherWkbk.Name & "'!DoubleClickAction", _
CInt(Target.Column), _
CInt(Target.Row), _
ThisWorkbook.Name, _
sInv, _
Day(Range("A" & Target.Row).MergeArea.Cells(1))
Cancel = True
End Sub

In Module 1 on other workbook:

Option Explicit
Public iTD As Integer
Public wb1 As Workbook

Public Sub DoubleClickAction(ByVal _
TCol As Integer, _
TRow As Integer, _
WhichWkbk As Workbook, _
TVal As String, _
WhichDay As Date)

Set iTD = Day(WhichDay)
Set wb1 = WhichWkbk
Set ws1_1 = wb1.Worksheets("Enter")

Any body have any ideas on what went wrong?

If you need any other info let me know, I will gladly submit it.

Any help is appreciated.

-Minitman