Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BRC[_2_] BRC[_2_] is offline

Default clearing values of cells in named range(s) so the cells are empty

Hi all
I am working on project where i paste data-set into a worksheet
(sheet1) , do several calculations and put the results specific cells
on sheet2. I am using named ranges for the cells in sheet2 that
receive the data. WHat i am trying to figure out is a way to set the
cells in the named ranges on sheet2 to 0 or "" before starting the
routine that does all the calculaions. This way I can be sure that the
data on sheet2 belongs to current set of calculations. Thank you in
advance for any advise. BRC