Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default deleting named ranges on a worksheet (not workbook)

Thank you all for the input. I used Don's code and it seems
to work fine. I did have to change the string read from 2 to 3.
I am using excel 2007 and it appears that range names in
this version are preceded by....='.... and the names start at
the 3rd character. thanks again.

Of course, I have no problem with you using one of the other solutions
offered to you; however, I just wanted to point out that the one I posted
requires no string manipulations at all... it simply uses the built in
properties of the the Name object.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)