Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BRC[_2_] BRC[_2_] is offline

Default name a range from the current activecell down 12 rows

On Jan 8, 12:05*am, Benito Merino wrote:
On 8 ene, wrote:

Hi,
I know this is probably very simple but I can't find the code i need
and when I try to record as a macro i get hard coded addesses (c7.c19)
rather then just something like "xldown 12." *and since the starting
address varies, the hardcoded address don't help. I want to select the
activecell and 12 or 13 *down and then give that range a name. *Thk in
advance for any help.

HiBRC,

Try this code:

ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="namerange", RefersTo:=ActiveCell.Resize
(12, 1)

Regards,

Benito
Barcelona
Spain

Thank you gentlemen for the help worked great