Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Delete Table row with first cell not empty

If it as you say then you could simply select col B and filter for blanks
and delete based on that. Record a macro if desired.

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"GBExcel via OfficeKB.com" <u55438@uwe wrote in message
Hi,

I need a macro to do the following:

I have a table like this, starting in row 6.

] ] A B C D E
6] 1 N N N
7] 2 N N N N
8] 3 N N N N
9] 4
10]5
11]
12]
13]
etc.
100]

Rows 11 to 100 are empty.

I want to select area A1:E100 and delete all content from table rows A9:E9
and A10:E10, because these table rows have empty cells from columns B
through
to E. The rows are marked by an ID number as in numbers 1 to 5 above. When
cells in columns B to E are found to be empty, the content of the table
row,
including the row ID, must be deleted. Note, this is not deleting the
entire
excel row, just the content of rows 9 and 10 or down.

Appreciate the help.

GBExcel