Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John[_22_] John[_22_] is offline

Default Locking the VBA Project

Thank you Andy for your reply.
I try it on something smaller, a simple userform and I get the same thing.
Something weird with my computer...
Any idea to trouble shoot the problem, setting in Option I might of change,"God
knows"
Regards
John
"Andy Smith" wrote in message
You must have self-modifying code! The only way it wouold ask for the
project password is if code gets changed.

--
* Please click Yes if this was helpful *
Andy Smith

"John" wrote:

Hi Everyone
In the Project menu, I selected my project, right click "VBA Project
Properties". The Tab -Protection, I check mark "Lock Project for Viewing"
with password. That works fine.
Problem:
If someone use any macro in that workbook, then before closing the workbook
it
request a Password and you can't cancel that menu.
I don't get it, maybe I'm at the wrong place to protect my project from view.
Can enyone enlighten me.

Regards
John

.