Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Smith[_2_] Andy Smith[_2_] is offline

Default Comments Boxes

Pull down File / Page Setup, go to the Sheet tab, and change Comments to At
End of Sheet.

--
* Please click Yes if this was helpful *
Andy Smith

"Shawn" wrote:

My organization uses a time sheet program built in excel. The auditor
requires a "comments box" be added to note any changes made to the time sheet
after the employee signs it.

Sometimes there ends up being dozens of comments boxes all over the time
sheet. We have to print each one and file them at the administrative office.

My questions are, is there a way the comments can be printed on a seperate
sheet? If so, can it list not only the content of the comments box but the
address of the cell it referenced? Then, can it be coded so the comments
boxes don't show up when the paper version is printed?

--
Thanks
Shawn