Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Smith[_2_] Andy Smith[_2_] is offline

Default Selection on a non-active sheet?

Let's say on Sheet1 the range A1:B2 is selected, and on Sheet2 that C3:D4 is
selected. When a user switches between sheets, Excel displays the selected
(and active) cells correctly, so somehow it keeps track of what cells are
selected on every sheet, even though only one at a time is active.

However the Selection object only applies to the active sheet and window, so
if Sheet1 were active, how would I find out what cells are selected on Sheet2
without activating it? I'd like to write "Sheet2.Seletion" or
"Sheet2.RangeSelection", but neither is legal.

--
Andy Smith
Senior Systems Analyst