Tolo

Default how do I create more than 266 columns in an excel sheet?

My excel sheets have by default up to column IV (aprox. 266 columns). I need
to insert more than this and also have problems with the option of "grouping"
columns. When I have most of 266 columns in use and several "groupings", when
I try to minimise them all (one by one), after a few, appears a warning pop
up messge with a message "objects cannot be moved outside the sheet" and the
action cannot be done (cannot mimise that group of columns and not anymore
until I expand/ungroup others).