Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ekareem ekareem is offline

Default Pivot Tables - How to display multiple items?

I did not find a way to update the post, so I am adding this to the original
post.

1-I am not asking for a Macro to do this, if some one knows how to do this
manualy its OK
2-Adding 'Items' would work if the rows (groups) were constant but in my
case, groups depend on the incomming data and can't be predicated.

Thanks again...

"ekareem" wrote:

Hi,
I was windering if some one could provide me with a link to a tutorial for
what I am trying to do.

I have an aggregate table. This table has several groups and several
columns. The intersection of a group and column is an aggreate value such as
Sum function of a column value in that group.

Normally a Pivot table shows 1 aggregate value at the intersection of a
group and a column. What I want is:
To show more than one value at the intersection besides the aggregate value.
In other words, if a simple pivot table cell is:
Aggr(x,y) where aggr is an aggregate function such as Sum()
I want to be able to show (on separate rows under the same group):

Aggr(x,y)
F(Aggr(x,y))
G(Aggr(x,y))

Where F and G are functions of a single variable say F(x)=x/2 and G(x) = x/3

I hope this is clear.

Note: I tried to do this with adding 'items' but did not work.

Thanks much.

EK