Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CellShocked CellShocked is offline

Default macro recording

Hi.

When I record a macro,and move to the last cell in a worksheet, the
recorded command is correct as:

ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Select

However, I then wish to move to the first cell in that last row by way
of the macro but the move gets recorded as an absolute cell reference.
That won't work later when the table size changes.

What is the command to pop left to the first column cell in the
currently occupied (last, in this case) row that does not use any
explicit cell references ("A" is allowed).