Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chad Cameron[_2_] Chad Cameron[_2_] is offline

Default Coding Etiquette

Sorry here is my line of code in question

Application.Run "'SLOPE_MONITORING_4XX_WightPit.xls'!ThisWorkbook. main"

and I have to change it to

"Chad Cameron" remove NOT wrote in message
Hi All,

I was running Excel 2000. All my macros always refered to excel files as
myfile.xls. We are switching to 2007 and now all files are *.xlsx or xlsm
or xlsb blah blah blah.

How should I change my coding? Do I hard code in the file name as
myfile.xlsm? What happens if the Excel 2010 uses *.xlsmm or somthing
stupid like that. Then do I recode everything again?

There has to be an easier way.

Thanks
Chad