Tricia

I am asking about getting a heavy border outline at the margins and I can't
find an easier way either. Thank you for responding to my question.

"David McRitchie" wrote:

Hi Tricia,
I guess I missed the point, I was talking about page margins.
The easiest way to change margins is to be in Print Preview mode and then
use the Margins tab, drag the margins to where you want them.

But you are probably asking about getting a heavy border outline at the margins of each
page, or least around the aggregate of all cells on a page, and I don't have
a solution for that.

---
HTH,

"Tricia" wrote in message ...
I have data that spans several pages and would like a page border on the
printed copy. How can I do this without selecting the range of cells on
every page and outlining with border. My data changes and this is a real
pain to re-do every time.