Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default Outlook Email Help: selecting Voting button option from excel VBA

Hi All,
I had a question about sending email from excel. I know we can set certain
properties of outlook from excel such as "Send Receipt" ect.. But can we set
an voting button option from excel?

I am able to send the voting buttons through excel by doing:
..VotingOptions = "Accept;Reject"

But There is an option "Have Replies Sent To" in Voting Buttons section
which I want checked everytime as I want the voting responses sent to the
person who requested the vote AND to one more person. Is there a way to do
this from excel?

To select "Have Replies Sent To" check box and add that other persons email
address

Thanks in advance.