Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Umlas[_3_] Bob Umlas[_3_] is offline

Default After SaveAs Event

you want the Workbook_beforesave event

"ZipCurs" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a VBA application that appears to work fine. My only known issue
is
that when I perform a manual Save As, I get a bunch of garbage on the
active
window. I have had this problem and the exact same garbage when running
individual routines in the application, and have gotten rid of them with
Application.ScreenUpdating=False. Minimally, my problem is that I have no
clue where to put this after a manual SaveAs.

In ThisWorkbook, I use Workbook_Open, Workbook_Deactivate,
Workbook_Activate, and Workbook_SheetActivate. None of these appear to
run
during Save As operations.

Thank you for you help in advance.