Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Dave is offline

Default Change Cell Alert

I am very new to VBA and need some help regarding some codes. Here is the
complete scenario:

I have 3 worksheets:

Worksheet 1 = Master Page
Worksheet 2 = Data 1
Worksheet 3 = Data 2

In worksheet 3 I have got 2 columns. The first column has the name of the
companies and the second column has buy and sell signal which is based on
certain criteria and this cell updates

itself automatically in real time.

I would like to have a VBA Code which just flashes me a messagebox when ever
there is some change in Column 2 of Worksheet 3. The message should display
the updated value od column 2 (in

this case "buy" or "Sell" from Column 2 and also the name of the company
from the adjacent Column 1)

The message box should appear as follows:

"Microsoft changed to BUY"

Here Microsft is actually the value in Column 1 and the BUY is in Colummn 2.

The message box should appear even if I am on worksheet 1 and not on
worksheet 3.