Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cate cate is offline

Default named cells. need a 101

I've been building a 'what if' sheet that pulls in this and that from
other sheets. All the sheets have named cells, as does the what if'
sheet itself. I want to copy/replicate this sheet multiple times in
the wb to allow for multiple and concurrent what if setups. I am
worried about named resources (cells) and what's going to happen when
I attempt this. I will experiment, but I'm worried about something
getting picked up in the wrong place. Is there a good 101 out there
that discusses the use of names and what to expect?

Thank you.