Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jmanv jmanv is offline

Default Display rolling months

I have two problems. First, I need to be able to view 9 months worth of data
in column format and then total the 9 months. The nine months that are
displayed and totalled is dependant on a user defined date. E.G. the user
puts in October 2009. The columns that should be displayed and summed are Oct
'09 through Jun '10. The second problem is that the columns from multiple
worksheets need to be totalled on a separate worksheet. For instance, the
first month will always be in the second column, but will not necessarily be
in column B. How do I get a formula to calculate sums from the specific
columns that are currently displayed?