Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
phij phij is offline

Default using a *.xslm add-in with several users

Hi,

I wrote an Excel add-in which I want two distinct users to use. It all works
perfectly fine while working locally with one user. It loads on startup and
returns the correct values while one user uses it. However if I use the
function contained in the add-in in a spreadsheet which i save and then send
to a colleague who also has the add-in installed the cell no longer returns
the correct Value, but tries to find the add-in at the path where it was
saved on the first user's computer.

How can I correctly use functions defined in an add-in across different
users who both have the add-in installed?