Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
p45cal[_217_] p45cal[_217_] is offline

Default Filling a Form

Dave Peterson;602379 Wrote:
If that code is in the userform module, then I wouldn't use the name
(UserForm1)
in the code.

Instead:

devdataSheet.Cells(databaseRow, Boxes).Value =
Me.Controls(BoxName).Value

Me is a keyword that refers to the object owning the code--in this
case, it
would be the userform--no matter what it's called.

p45cal wrote:

Of course, after you've edited the textboxes on the userform you'll

be
able to update the sheet with a line such as this in the middle of a
similar loop:

Code:
--------------------
devdataSheet.Cells(databaseRow, Boxes).Value =

UserForm1.Controls(BoxName).Value

--------------------

--
p45cal

*p45cal*

p45cal's Profile: 558
View this thread: 'Filling a Form - The Code Cage Forums'

(http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=166947)

'Microsoft Office Help' ("http://www.thecodecage.com")

--

Dave Peterson

Absolutely true. I said as much at the end of msg #2. You don't even
need the Me. bit, but it helps generate intellisense suggestions when
developing the code.

--
p45cal

*p45cal*