Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John[_22_] John[_22_] is offline

Default Calendar staying open

Hi Joel
I thought you would like to know I got it to work.
On my Toolbox Control, I right click "Additional Controls" got
a Refedit Control, put in on my UserForm and your code and Voilą.
It's working.
If you don't use it properly it bugs but that's ok
Thanks again
Regards
John

wrote in message

the common problem people have the first time they use it (i did) is the
Reference is not pointing to the correct DLL/ this is easy to fix.

From VBA Menu - Tools - Reference

Press the browse button and find the RefEdit.dll file. It is under
program files in the following folder (or equivalent)

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11 (or latest version of
office)

Once the DLL is located you should be able to add the control to your
userform.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229