Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Keith John Keith is offline

Default Deal with text characters that are greater than chr(127)

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 00:49:43 -0500, "Gary Keramidas"
<GKeramidasAtMSN.com wrote:

or look at the character map in windows to find your character.

Gary,

Thank you for the suggestion to look at the character map. I now have
some basic info on each character (I had to select several diffeerent
fonts before I found each character):

keystroke to enter:

ALT + 0128 €
ALT + 0162 ¢
ALT + 0226

This insight along with the other suggestions may solve the issue.

This exercise will be another learning experience! I've not had to
deal with what I would call non-standard ASCII before.

John Keith