Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan Tabla[_2_] Dan Tabla[_2_] is offline

Default Find/Find ALL

"OssieMac" wrote:

Hi Dan,

To the best of my knowledge you cannot use Find all in VBA. You have to use
Find followed by Find Next in a loop. Help has an example of find and find
next if you search for 'Find Next'. However, use all of the find parameters
that you get when recording a macro with find. Reason is that Excel remembers
the parameters last used whether in the interactive mode or in VBA so for
good programming reset them in the code.

Not sure just what you want to do when you have found all occurrences so if
you still need additional help then if you post a bit more info then I am
sure you will get the help you need.

OssieMac

"Dan Tabla" wrote:

Does any one, please, know how to call the method that brings up the "Find
and Replace" form under the menu Edit/Find/Find ALL? (Record macro didnt help
me)

Thank you so much and Happy New Year!