Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John[_22_] John[_22_] is offline

Default Calendar staying open

Hi Joel
I found Refedit and got it in the Reference list."Thanks"
You wrote thisThen use the RefEdit control to like a
regular userform t get the cell address ( I don't understand)

Sorry but I'm new to this and don't know what to do next.
Can you help me out
Regards
John
"joel" wrote in message

I think you may have to put a RefEdit control on a userform. If the
control is not on the userform toolbox then right click the toolbox and
select additional controls. If RefEdit is not on the list then Do the
following

VBA menu - References - RefEdit

If it is not in the lsit the "browse" for the DLL here Refedit.dll

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11 (or latest version of
office)

Sometimes yo have the RefEdit already installed but it is not pointing
to the correct location. go back to Reference menu and browse even
though it is in the list. Then use the RefEdit control to like a
regular userform t get the cell address.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help