Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Crandal Robert Crandal is offline

Default Set focus to textbox after spin-button control is pressed??

I found a solution that worked for me.....

I simply used 2 command buttons to act as spin-up and spin-down
controls. I put an image of an up and down arrow on each button
just to make them look like an actual spin control!

"Homey" <none wrote in message
I try this an have same problem. it seem that where focus is at click
control where focus go. if focus on spinner then focis go to textbox. but
if focus on text box it go to spinner. i think what happen is actually
click on spinner set focus to spinner after code set it to text box. i
not
find a answer that work all the time.

ExcelBanter Database Error
Database Error Database error
The ExcelBanter database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.excelbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.excelbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.