Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel[_440_] joel[_440_] is offline

Default Excel 2003 vsto 2005 vb.net - ThisAddIn_Startup problem

You need to isolate the problem futher. There can be differences in how
a macro is executed based on how th e file is opened. For example, the
active sheet may not be the same. Hre are some suggestions

1) Change you security level to medium t make sure the security level
is not set to high where the macro will not run

2) Change your error handling to Stop on all errors. You may be
skipping over some errors that will give you a clue to your problem

VBA menu - tools - OPtions - General - Error Trapping - Stop on all
Errors

3) Comment out all your On Error statements so the code will stop on
the error and tell you where the error is occuring

4) To help isolate the problem Add STOP statements in the code. You
can press F5 to continue past the stop statement. I usually debug
problems that occur when workbooks are opened by placing STOP at the
beginning of the workbook open macro. Then see if the problem still
occurs. Then add more stops until I isolated the problem.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help