Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RJQMAN[_2_] RJQMAN[_2_] is offline

Default Display one sheet or two userforms while code is vba code isrunningon another

On Dec 28, 5:30*am, joel wrote:
The best approach is not to use Select or Activate in your code so you
don't get the page swapping. *The worksheet will remain on the sheet
that is selected when the macro is started. *Also you wuold be able to
manually switch pages while the macro is running and watch the progress
of the macro without causing errors in the macro. *the best practice is
not to use ActiveSheet or Active cell in you macro instead directly
refer to the cells.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help

Thank you for the advice. I had been using a lot of activate
statements. I will give it a try. I appreciate it.

Q.