Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel[_430_] joel[_430_] is offline

Default Automating adding/deleting rows and content with macros (I suppose

I read through you posting a number of times and I'm not sure wha
exactly is your problem(s). I don't know what you level of expertisiz
is with VBA and don't know if you need help with the entire task or jus
adding the check boxes.

The checkboxes have a property LinkedCell that will put a True or Fals
in a cell on the worksheet. You want to use the same column in th
worksheet for each checkbox to put the true or false. then write
macro that looks at the True or False column to determine if the dat
goers into output1 or output 2. This is the best method to associat
each check box with a specific row of the worksheet.

You don't want to use a checkbox event that will trigger on th
checkbox being clicked because you would require a macro for eac
checkbox you add. Instead you want to run a macro that just looks a
the true or false Column of data in the worksheet

--
joe
joel's Profile: 22

[url="http://www.thecodecage.com"]Microsoft Office Help[/url