Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kass Kass is offline

Default Automating adding/deleting rows and content with macros (I suppose

Hi all, I currently have three tabs on my Excel file, say "output1",
"output2" and "database" in which information in the database tab will appear
in the output tabs.

Each row of information in the database tab will span a single row, and a
number of columns. All such information will appear in only one of the two
output tabs.

Currently, whether such information appears in output1 or output2 depends on
the formulas in the respective output tab. If output1 contains formulas that
refer accordingly to the database tab while output2 doesn't, then the
information would only appear in output1 and not output2.

What I'd like to do is to add two checkbox (output1 and output2) sections in
the database tab, so that a) I can eliminate the manual component of writing
the formulas in the different output tabs, and b) automate the whole adding
(and deleting) process in the database tab simply by checking (unchecking)
the right checkboxes.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!