Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel[_426_] joel[_426_] is offline

Default Copy from sheet1 and sheet2 and append to sheet3 in different format

There is no reason to perform the select since the WITH and the periods
before all the object will automatically write to sheet 3. the Select
will actually slow down the code because the macro will actually select
the sheet and then the sheet will go through a refresh and a recalculate
which takes time.

The macro recorder uses bad programming practices producing inefficant
code. I often use the macro recorder because I don't have all the
syntac memorized, but always rewrite the recorded macros.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help