Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PVT PVT is offline

Default Moving data from one sheet to a template, matching numbers

Sorry if that was unclear. I meant that we are have now extended our
original project by inserting a column A that has the branch number.
This column was inserted both in sheet 1 and sheet 2. If branch=1 in
sheet 1, it is the same in sheet 2. So it goes through branch 1 and
does our original project, then goes through branch 2 and does the
same thing, all the way down. Hopefully that makes more sense?

Thanks again for helping me with this!