Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Crandal Robert Crandal is offline

Default Bring my modeless userform to the foreground???

So, would my code roughly look like this:

If Not MySpecialFormLoaded("UserForm1") Then
UserForm1.Show vbModeless
Else
UserForm1.Show ' Just show it if it's already loaded
End If

Is that what you mean??

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
UserForm1.Show, by itself, does not create new instances of your
UserForm... you must be running the code you showed us each time you click
the button too... don't do that... put an If..Then test to see if the
UserForm is visible... if it is, just execute the UserForm1.Show command,
otherwise run the code you posted previously to load/show it.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)