Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Brian is offline

Default Changing Meassage Box Title

I got it fixed,

Thanks for all your help & Have a Merry Christmas!!

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Just for clarification:

The message box has three elements:
1. The message must be a string or a string variable. Strings are enclosed
in quoteation marks, but the string variables are not.

2. Buttons and icons. These are optional items but the default is vbOK
which puts a button with the caption "OK" on the message box display.

3. The title must be a string or string variable.

When using the message box as an information medium only, you do not use the
parenthesies or equal sign. However when using the message box as a
function, you must assign a variable and use the equal sign and then the
parentheses to enclose the three elements.

I hope this helps rather than confuses.

"Brian" wrote in message
I have a message box that I would like to change the title of. Right now it
say's Microsoft Excel

Here is the code I have, but I am missing something. According to the book
have this should work.

'Greeting Message Bob
Dim Title As String

If Me.Engineer_2.Value = "Bozeman" Then