Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Crandal Robert Crandal is offline

Default Bring my modeless userform to the foreground???

I noticed that if I press my button several times that multiple instances
of the same modelless userform will get loaded. I figured this was
a side effect of the special modeless form that I was using.... It
seems to be a random bug, and I'm not sure exactly why it happens.

So, I figured, if Userform1.Show is gonna show my form multiple
times, I was just wondering if there was an alternative to bringing
the form into the foreground???

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
Just showing it again like this...

UserForm1.Show

It is already modeless, so you don't need anything more than the line
above to bring it to the front.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)