Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jparnold jparnold is offline

Default Run-Time Error 1004 Application-Definition or Object-DefinitionError

I tryed that and the error moved to the second statement. Thats some
progress ;-). But I got the same error. This does not make a lot of
sense.

Jamie

On Dec 24, 5:45*pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
Sometimes, the worksheet name has to be surrounded with apostrophes/single
quotes.

Try
*... "='Team Financial Tables'!" & ...

jparnold wrote:

I can't figure it out, This ran with no problem in my test sheet, but
now it gets this error on the

ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).XValues = _
* * "=Team Financial Tables!" & StartCategoryAddress & ":" &
EndCategoryAddress

line. *I've triple checked the entire ChartObject section and the
named areas referenced and they seem to be good. *The error help is NO
HELP. *I have confirned that the variables have the correct values,
but that is where I get stuck. *Can someone point me in a good
direction? *The entire code is below.

Thanks
Jamie

Sub ResizeChart_Revenue_By_Cust()

Dim TotalsRange As Range
Dim TotalsCell As Range

Dim CategoryRange As Range
Dim CategoryCell As Range

Dim StartTotalsAddress As String
Dim EndTotalsAddress As String

Dim StartCategoryAddress As String
Dim EndCategoryAddress As String

Sheets("Team Financial Tables").Activate
Set TotalsRange = Sheets("Team Financial Tables").Range
("Revenue_By_Customer")
* For Each TotalsCell In TotalsRange

* * * *If TotalsCell.Value 0 And StartTotalsAddress = "" Then
* * * * * StartTotalsAddress = TotalsCell.Address
(ReferenceStyle:=xlR1C1)

* * * * * StartCategoryAddress = TotalsCell.Offset(0, -1).Address
(ReferenceStyle:=xlR1C1)

* * * End If
* * * If TotalsCell.Value = 0 Then
* * * * * EndTotalsAddress = TotalsCell.Offset(-1).Address
(ReferenceStyle:=xlR1C1)

* * * * * EndCategoryAddress = TotalsCell.Offset(-1, -1).Address
(ReferenceStyle:=xlR1C1)

* * * * * Exit For
* * * End If
* Next

*Sheets("Financial Dashboard").Activate
* ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart_Revenue_By_Cust"). Activate
* ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).DataLabels.Select
* ActiveChart.ChartArea.Select

* ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).XValues = _
* * "=Team Financial Tables!" & StartCategoryAddress & ":" &
EndCategoryAddress

* ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Values = _
* * "=Team Financial Tables!" & StartTotalsAddress & ":" &
EndTotalsAddress

Dave Peterson- Hide quoted text -