Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.programming
lurch lurch is offline

Default For you high bandwidth folks to download and evaluate...

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 21:58:44 -0800, CellShocked
<cellshocked@thecellvalueattheendofthespreadsheet. org wrote:

This is a DVD database that uses vlookups and advanced filters to
achieve a database implementation that is faster than doing it in a real
database.

It still needs a lot of work, such as adding a newly purchased DVD to
your personal database sheet, etc., but it is pretty good so far.

It contains macros. They are for filtering the actor's list and for
popping up the cover art images and for downloading and converting the
new database files to keep it up to date. Many parts are still manual.
You still have to find your dvd in the "Listing" sheet, and type in that
ID number in the main sheet to get the data to pop up. I did not write a
search dialog as I am not that familiar with VB, but that is one of the
few things it still needs.

_http://www.mediafire.com/?tytzztygiqr

Any and all feedback is welcomed.

OK