Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jodie Jodie is offline

Default Adding list box

Thank you Neptune. I was actually wanting to write this in code. I do have
my answer now though. Again, thanks for your help.
--
Thank you, Jodie

"Neptune Dinosaur" wrote:

If you are doing from a worksheet (as distinct from a user form) you can use
Excel's built-in Validation function (under Data Validation on the Data
menu). You use "List" in the "Allow" box and you name the Range in the
"Source" box, preceded by the "=" sign.

--
Time is just the thing that keeps everything from happening all at once

"Jodie" wrote:

Is is possible to write a macro to create a list box that uses information
from a named range? The user would only be able to select one item from the
range.
--
Thank you, Jodie