Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default I'm new to VBA - why more than one Module?

Your last paragraph says it all regarding why more than one module. It is
done to organize things in your head. It is amazing how clear the code is
when you are writing it and how opaque it is a few weeks or months or years
later. It is also better (again, for your head) to break up your code into
smaller macros rather than have one long macro. HTH Otto

"Harold Good" wrote in message
Hi, I'm trying to learn how to be better organized with code. I can't find
anywhere why someone would want more than one module for general code. Yet
I see Module 1, Module 2, etc.

Is it because some code gets really long?
Is it to better organize code, even if not long?
How many modules do some of you pros end up with?

Any tips on how to organize code into various modules, renaming them to be
more meaningful, and organized.

Thanks,
Harold