JE McGimpsey

Take a look he

In article ,
"PM" <Pank wrote:

I have a workbook that contains 14 sheets. I have a sheet for each month
followed by 2 sheets for information.

Each Month sheet has the following column headings associated from columns A
through J:-

Owner; from date; number of days; to date, address, ID, month, input by;
date; time.

I have to input data in columns A, B, C E, H, I and J.

Columns A and H are pick lists.

I have formulas in the following columns:-

Column C: =IF(ISBLANK(Cnn),"",+Bnn+Cnn)

Column F: =IF(ISBLANK(Enn),"",+Fnn+1)

I want column I to be populated AUTOMATICALLY (do not want to use the
Control and semi-colon etc ) with the current date (dd mmm yy format) and
column J to be populated with the current time (format hh:mm am/pm) only when
column H is not blank.

Once the date and time have been entered in columns I and J, I do not want
it to be updated with a new time the next time someone goes into the work
book or when the date changes the following day. It should only be populated
to €˜blanks is there is no data in column H

Additionally, I do not have any experience of creating macros or VBA and
therefore the information given needs to be plain!!