Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide certain columns in range

Are your month numbers in consecutive order through the range B25:AW25 like
this?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4...etc

Also, do you want all the month numbers you indicated to remain visible or
just the first one in the list of month numbers?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All........
I have a Range named "Months" which is B25:AW25. Each cell in that range
contains a number of 1-12 standing for a month. I would like to be able
hide all columns except the Month number I choose, and the one on each
side
of it. For example, if I choose the month 7, then I want to hide all
columns
except those with a 6,7, or 8 in my range. And of course if I choose
month
1, I want all except 12, 1, and 2 to be hidden, etc.

TIA for any ideas
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3