Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bruce A. Julseth[_2_] Bruce A. Julseth[_2_] is offline

Default Testing for a Cell within a range

Works like a "Champ"

Thanks...

"Patrick Molloy" wrote in message
IF Not Intersect(Target, Range("K7:P7") ) Is Nothing Then
'target is inside the range
End If

"Bruce A. Julseth" wrote in message
I an using a "Worksheet_Change" event. I want to test is "Target" is
within a range of Cells.

My range is K7:P7.

I tried: If (Target.Address(False, False) = Range("K7").Address(False,
False) _
And Target.Address(False, False) <= Range("P7").Address(False,
False))

When I click on a Cell within, K7 and P7, it get a true response. Good.

But when I click on "M8", I also get a true response, Not good.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you...